tattoos

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

10.things.


1. Cape Town is one of the 3 cities shortlisted for the World Design Capital of the year 2014. Congratulations to the Mother City! Click here for more information.
2. Isn't old love just so beautiful?
(Image sourced from weheartit)
3. Let a little bird tweet in your ear.
4. I am absolutely in love with my corporate identity Steve created for my company, Kapas.
5. A really awesome photography blog for Photoshop actions and all sorts of techniques. It's called Totally Rad, click here to view.
6. An interesting photo.
(Image sourced from weheartit)
7. My sister is home for 3 weeks. Yay!
8. Love and lights keeps the soul bright and happy.
(Image sourced from weheartit)
9. My stunning new scatter cushion samples that I received from India.
10. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger