tattoos

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

shopping in the kids section

Me and my gf's went to Capital Ex, the yearly summer exhibition, and spent most of our time either pigging out or shopping. There was this booth selling "handmade sweaters of unique andean design and made from 100% llama wool." You know, the Peru and Ecuador type of jackets. Of-course my eyes go directly to all the little girls sweaters which I looooove and find myself asking "why don't they make these designs in adult sizes..??!" And I find myself asking this question often, and usually in the kiddie section of H&M. Their little girls clothes are so cute. Why does a childless woman shop in the kiddie section? Uhh hellooo, hair accessories... I always find super cute hair stuff at H&M. I actually just purchased this adorable Hello Kitty headband, white with the ears and classic red hair bow. Of-course since it's made for a child and for someone half the size the headband totally pinches the crap out of my head. It feels like my heads in a medieval torture device. I'll probably wear it next weekend.

Anyways, back to my story, so the dude working at this particular stand overhears me and says they do custom orders. Whaaaa? My ears perk up of-course and I think at that point I may have squealed in delight. Although as we get to talking and the guy realizes that this might be an actual request he starts looking at me as if I'm a crazy person or something, haha. Really, is there something wrong with wanting a baby pink sweater with flowers and ladybugs on it..?? C'mon now. Sooooooo now I have to decide if I want to do this or not, and most important which design I want. It wasn't too expensive. I think he quoted me $150..?? Shit, I can't remember. Maybe it was less than that. I took his card and said I'd be in touch. Ohhhhh, what to do, what to do... I know once Jarred reads this he's gonna say "umm, no." Hahahahaa... So here are some of the choices.....




I can't decide. I kind of want a combination of all three, lol. But I think I'm leaning towards the middle photo, of the baby pink with the white trim and cute white pom pom's.  :)
Although when I went on their website I'm now kind of digging the El Canadiana style. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger