tattoos

Saturday, August 6, 2011

my 7 links.


blog friend teri - seriously, she's my most awesome friend.  like, i feel popular when she talks to me - posted a fun "tag" post {as opposed to all the other lame ones} on her blog and i'm playing along.

a blog about blogging?  what could be better?

1. most popular: i ran the risk of sounding like an angry, scorned woman... but in this instance, it was warranted. more than warranted: it demanded proper attention. and thoughtful word placement on my part has done forever damage to his name via google search. 

2. most controversial: is it so bad that this was the easiest one to choose? bugger. but i stand firm. grocery store clerks don't make the cut for this almost-30 year old with a hard earned college dregree behind me, a solid career i love, a home {and mortgage to pay for}, steady international travel plans and, you know, ambition to go places and be someone.

3. most helpful:  for the love of all of your faces, i gave you my hints and tips and lessons learned about the makeup counter.

4. most beautiful:  the day i officially became a woman crier.

5. surprise success: the time scott bennion planned my wedding and you all rsvp'd.

6. not enough attention: i swear the world's problems would be solved if more fathers loved their daughters the way my dad loves me.
7. most proud:  it has to be the time i did a really scary, i-never-want-do-that thing. all by myself.


what a hard list to put together!  i'm sure i could put together an entirely different list tomorrow.
what about you? pick one - or do it all - and tell me about it in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger