tattoos

Monday, August 8, 2011

Betsey Johnson Fall 2011

If there's one clothing line I wish I could afford it would be Betsey Johnson's. Maybe one day I'll splurge and finally get a piece. I almost did exactly that last May at her Las Vegas shop when I fell in love with a floor length ruffle tiered prairie looking dress. It'd be the glamorous version of Laura Ingalls! Unfortunately it didn't look all that great on, made my boobs all ultra saggy like they belonged to a 60 year olds.

That didn't tarnish my love for Betsey though..!! As soon as I saw her new line I became her #1 fan again...




I am seriously loving all of this plaid. Reminds me of the little plaid mini skirts I used to wear back in highschool. It's so 1990s le chateau, back when I loved le chateau. I'm not really a fan of what that store has become -- the sassy business lady, or the 'prom dress store'. They used to be so fun! What a shame... This plaid look is also very Clueless-like as well.  :)















I kind of like this odd head to toe same patterned look that's happening here... I don't know if I'd be brave enough to leave the house in this get up though. It's borderline clown-ish...?? What I do love is this overall 90s/grunge look -- of-course the acid happy version. I also have to mention the hair and makeup... I love the sharp bobs with the printed lace detail. LOOOOVE!!!!









Yep. I will always be a sucker for Betsey Johnson. It's soooo my taste! xoxoxoxo.



You can view the entire line at this link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger