tattoos

Monday, February 21, 2011

wow.fun.weekend.

Oh my word did I just have the coolest fun filled weekend.... It started off with a dinner with the girls (Sally, Janey, Tess, Suzie and myself) at Marco's in Windermere Road, some delicious pizza and wine and some good conversation....
Followed by an early start to our day, 9:30am meeting to start the day of the party bus, the prawn shack and then the party bus home. We sipped on our first cold Hunter Dry at 10am and thats where it all began...
When we arrived at The Prawn Shack we were given welcome drinks made with sugar cane juice and lemon and some sort of alcohol.... and that was followed by a 6 course meal. I must admit I didn't eat all six courses, but I can inform you on the first couple. The beautiful view.
  The courses started with tomatoes and mozzarella with pestos and chilly pastes on bruschetta. The second course was mini - prawn curry bunny chow's - a bunny chow is a South African dish consisting of a hollowed out half loaf of bread that is filled with curry. The third course was a prawn soup or prawn pasta. The fourth course was delicious fish, also served with bruschetta. And that's about as far as I got with the food.... we carried on partying and having lots of fun....
The birthday girl and boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger