tattoos

Thursday, February 24, 2011

advice from love sponsor #12.

have you ever noticed how much i like to repeat my conversations?
i just know a lot of really funny people.

this time: corrina the canadian.

corrina: blind date?.......it will never work out.  let's just think that way, and then it will work out.
aubry:  right.  low expectations.
corrina: i watched on sex in the city that miranda attracted a guy by low-balling her type of work. rather than a lawyer she told him she was a flight attendant. he ate it up. maybe you should tell him you work at sally beauty, and wear your bumpit.... when is the date?
me: tonight.
corrina: exciting, where are you going?
me: dinner.
corrina: ask him lots about himself
me: thanks, mom.
corrina: keep redirecting to him
me: well, i can have a conversation with a tree stump, so...
corrina: i think you scare boys because you are a little too together. sally beauty.... just keep talking about him, not you, and tell him how refreshing it is to hear about xyz (all about him). guys love that. save all the amazing aubry details for second date
me: i will make him feel important and manly.
corrina: yes yes, you have to fake it til you make it.
me: you're good at this. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger