tattoos

Saturday, February 26, 2011

an oversized white nixon watch.

long running joke states that i have a thing for the schmuckiest of all schmucks
not true, by the way.  i only like 'em a little schmucky.
{enter the story of all those life insurance policies i bought..... giving me all those hours at my insurance agent's office}

but i've ALWAYS stood firm that the oversized white nixon watch was a sure sign of a schmuck. like, beyond schmuck.  too schmucky for my taste.



so what if i told you i'm swooning over the yellow nixon watch?

is The Project making me a little crazy? or maybe my inner schmuck is coming to the surface?
i promise, though, not to wear true religion top stitched jeans with rhinestones AND my future nixon watch at the same time.

i have visions of this yellow watch around my taaaaaaaan, dark, mexican summer skin and i'm liking what i'm seeing.

17 more days of The Project and my wish list is growing mightly long...........  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger