tattoos

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

curses!


fun fact: i've never said a curse word.  ever.

it's true.
friends, family.... think about it.
have you ever heard me curse?

i have fun with a good "hell" here or there.... but i don't think that counts, really.  i'm talking words that starts with d, a, b, s, or f.
am i forgetting anything?

i'll go to my grave, proudly bearing that title.

i also HATE "stupid", "shut up" and "whatever"

things can be stupid, but never people.  oh, that's so mean!
shut up cuts me to the core.
and when two people are talking - for real - not in friendly banter... and someone comes back with "whatever"?  there's nothing more disrespectful.  that says to me "i completely disregard your opinion."

.............................................................

that being said, i was THISCLOSE to breaking all my rules yesterday.
i almost forfeited my sash and crown.
there must have been a phantom weight holding me back, because everything about me wanted to turn around and shout

"SHUT UP!"
"just.... shut..... up."
"... and i've had enough of your smart@$$ comments."

instead, i stayed silent.  and then yelled and screamed and and wiggled and stomped it all out while on the phone with bestie jen while she laughed and brought me back to reality. 

it felt really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger