tattoos

Saturday, February 19, 2011

hot saturday night.


saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for sunday.
we wash the clothes and clean the room and dry + put away the dishes....

i did all my chores so i could have a fun saturday night.
but then... we had a change of plans
with nothing more exciting than a hot fudge sundae at mcdonald's with a family that's not my family but treats me like family.

so i'm home.

it's saturday night and i just slaved in the kitchen for a real, home cooked meal for one.
The Project kept me from take out + the redbox.

instead, i was in my pajamas by 7:30, making salted caramel shortbread bars, pinning my life away and reverting to my 14 year old self by planning tomorrow's outfit{s}. 
  casual, but not too casual.  colorful, but not too overwhelming.  aubry, but first-impression-appropriate aubry.   
my life is such a thrill. be jealous, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger