tattoos

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the.interview:tori.tatham.

I am starting a new feature on my blog called 'the interview'. 
Today is my first candidate, a fellow blogger and a family friend, Tori Tatham from kiss, blush and tell. Tori lives in Cape Town and is working at Ogilvy in advertising. I did a little Q&A with her over email and here is a little more info about Tori.....

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2009 – I really wasn’t very good at it but it all started then. 

2. What inspires you to blog regularly?
I have been slack of late, with holidays, new job etc – but my new year’s resolution is to blog regularly, if that counts!  The thing that inspires me most about blogging regularly is getting feedback from people, whether it be an acknowledgement on twitter or someone saying how they went to a restaurant because of my review. It’s exciting.

3. Would you get a tattoo, what and where?
No I wouldn’t, purely because I want to look nice when I’m a granny. But if I weren’t concerned about that and I had a second life I would definitely have a pretty feminine sleeve. That’s a big IF. But seen this look amazing on other girls i.e. The Royale waitresses!

4. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
I am the furthest thing from a  dare devil so I don’t tend to do crazy things like bungy jumping etc. Craziest thing right now is the fact that I have entered the 2 oceans and running 3km’s at gym just about sends me into a coma.

5. What are your Valentine's Day plans? 
I am being treated to a special lunch on a wine farm in Stellenbosch/Franschoek called Delaire. We are doing this on Sunday so we can enjoy the wine tasting too. Delaire looks amazing! And then on the actual night I will probably just cook dinner at home, which I love doing.

6. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be with and why?
I know its one person but I would love to meet up with Kate Moss, Alexa Chung and Peaches Geldof all at once because I would love to hear their stories and most importantly see their wardrobes. I love a mixture of how all three of these girls dress – bar Peaches on a trashy night out!

And here is some of Tori's interview inspired pictures....

Follow Tori on kiss, blush and tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger