tattoos

Sunday, February 13, 2011

the good, the bad, and the ugly.

{i usually keep a running tally in a "note" on my phone of the good, bad, and ugly things that happen throughout the week. ugly thing is - i lost everything on my phone.  included the good + bad things.} 

the good:

sweet young thing brooke turns 22 today. from start to finish, yesterday was spent celebrating in style.
...

a successful surprise birthday lunch for brooke {with all 2381290434 jensens}. my job?  casually... ever so naturally... get brooke to the spaghetti factory in TAYLORSVILLE.... the one in the bed, bath, and beyond/petco/joanne's fabric/24 fitness shopping center... and find a deliberate reason to need to be there.
...

finally meeting brooke's "tentacles" - michelle and bridget.
...

real simple mag in my mailbox.
...

leftover mexican food.  all week long.
...

really big, important decision: done and over.
...

new glasses.
...

1,000 frequent flier miles accrued for two - 38 minute flights.
...

another trip to anthropologie, walking out empty handed.  my will power is ever-strengthening.  oooohhhh, and the other day, i walked of target for $5.27.  how about that?!
...

kind words from a client.
...

discovering this key lime cupcake recipe.  and then making them for a co-worker's birthday.
...

following the blog of mr. and mrs. globe trot.  they've arrived in ukraine and they're bringing back all sorts of memories.


the bad:

 two, back to back, 12 hour days.  24 hours that brought be from north salt lake to murray, to layton, to heber city, to bountiful, and to st. george.  i'm all tuckered out.
...

in my opinion, one of my most blahhhh sunday school lessons yet.
...

fall out of the phone frustration left me unusually snappy and cranky... and mostly silent... all the day on friday.
...

six different people sent me this article - in one day.
...

the laundry situation isn't looking as good as i would have hoped it would be.  must.put.away.laundry.


the ugly:

waiting for over an hour in the verizon store {curse you, iphone, for being so sought after and sexy} for someone to tell me that recoving my phone is beyond hopeless.  helping me back up the remaining data i have... wiping it clean... only to learn that none of their back-up work really worked at all.  you know, like, that one folder that has the passwords to my healthcare info, etc.  then spending 4 hours reinstalling, reprogramming, and resetting all the preferences in my phone.  and i'm still not done. i could be... but i don't remember any of my passwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger