tattoos

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

who what where when why wednesday.

q: 

how do you know me?
doooo you know me?

a: 

_________________________



i love all my readers.
i love all my commenters even more.
these days - analytics say it all. and a bestie who gets paid big bucks to decipher analytics for real, important people.... i've got my own, personal analyzer.

i subscribe to 186 blogs in my google reader.
college friends, their friends, san diego people, old boyfriend people, food blogs, fashion blogs, home blogs, people i admire, and people i love to hate.
yada yada yada.
there's an unwritten feeling in the blogging community that tells us that looking at the blogs of people outside of our immediate circle is classified as "blog stalking". i feel the same about that phrase as i do about "shut up"...

point of all this:  i want to know who you are and how you arrived at my blog.
just for fun.  i mean... it's interesting, right? 

was it 5qs4u?
teri's weekender reports?
jenna's posts about my blog header?
the random preschool at home website?

will you please tell me?

examples:

mom:  i birthed you.
robin:  we lived together in college and met when i accidentally threw a bowling ball at you.
bestie jen: i met you at that party at your house right after i got out of jail and my bishop told me to go to church and make friends with girls in order to stay sober.
stranger: i clicked on a link you posted in a comment of my friend so-and-so's facebook status and liked what i saw.

yada yada yada.

please? even if you're a virgin commenter. i had 3,808 visits last month.  i don't know that many people.  i don't even know 100

so tell me... who are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger