tattoos

Monday, February 28, 2011

Old Geezers & Power tools...

Etnies in Malaga




Lucky Ginger Bastard



Jay Eggleston...

Short Edit from WE ARE LEVEL on Vimeo.



Sharing the ride...



Lets ride till we're all old & fucked... In my case thats already happened... Thanks 4130..


Rick Moliterno 46yrs old & still ripping... Stole this interview from OGWR.




OGWR: How many years have you been riding and what is your history in the sport?
Rick: I started riding "BMX" in 1971. History? Well here is a brief summary: I started out a street thrasher, wheelie rider type kid. I found BMX racing in the late 70's. I turned pro in '82. I turned AA Pro in early '83. I was National #11 ABA Pro in '84. Picked up by Hutch for freestyle in '85. Participated in the movie RAD. Changed teams to Haro in late '86 when Hutch had troubles. Competed in the AFA from 1986-1988. Started Rampage skatepark in 1989. I ran the “King of the Skateparks” series through Rampage. Started Standard Byke Company in 1991. I then moved the operation in house in 2008. Started Goodtimes Superstore in 1995. I still ride and build our bikes every day.
OGWR: Do you have any sponsors or other companies you support?
Rick: I got too old and had to start a company to get hooked up! I support anything positive for BMX and it's growth. Sun Rims takes care of me as needed.  I support the JUKE lifestyle.
OGWR: Give us a basic bike check?
Rick: I have two bike setups: One is a simple rear brake, freewheel type bike and the other is front and rear brakes with a freecoaster rear hub.
Here's Rick "Back in the Day"OGWR: What style of riding do you do?
Rick: I do it all except racing for now. I would love to get back to that. This winter I have been riding my street spine inside Standard. That keeps me sane!
OGWR: Where is your favorite place to ride?
Rick: Right now it is here inside the Standard Byke Company! I like our public concrete park a lot. Almost any trails. Street anywhere.

OGWR: What keeps you riding at your age and how do you stay motivated?
Rick: It is what I do. Motivation comes in many forms.
OGWR: Anything else you would like to tell us?
Rick: I am still hungry to ride nearly every day. I still love this stuff. I am really pushed by being involved in building our products with my own hands. It is very rewarding....

Brian Blyther Celebrated his 43rd birthday on Feb 19th with Half of probably every KOV final jam ever: Dave Voelker,Brian Blyther,Mike Dominguez and Ron Wilkerson.

Brian still ripping at 43... 

Now Tim Knoll is a guy who you don't here much about but these flicks are just fucking insane!

Tim Knoll BMX from Tim Knoll on Vimeo.


Tim Knoll digicam edit from Tim Knoll on Vimeo.



I Freakin Love Power tools...






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger