tattoos

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

who what where when why wednesday.

q: 

who are you?

a:

my mom's only girl baby.



bestie jen posted this the other day - after watching oprah, of course - and i dug it so much i stole it.

i have a little bit of a stiff heart.  but i'll stop the world for you if you make it to my inner circle.  and probably still even if you don't.
i see in black + white, right + wrong. but i walk the line. 
i choose the safe route.... the route of least public humiliation. but i've never met a challenge i didn't accept.
i get what i want.  but not because i'm spoiled, because come hell or high water, i work super freaking hard to conquer the things that stand in my way.
i don't leave the office until it's well past dark. but i'd count the days until i could stay at home and watch the price is right if i knew how many more of those there would be.
i like to be in charge. but i'll never ever never choose where to go to lunch.
i'm not the girl who counts calories nor will i allow negative weight talk happen within the sound of my voice. but..... nevermind, i won't allow it to be discussed.
 i'm happiest in flip flops and a serious tan line.  but this year, for the first time, i caught myself being grateful - for ONE DAY - for the changing seasons.
i speak my opinions out loud and rarely regret it. but secretly don't know enough about politics to hold my own.
i claim to run in a small.  but the good people around me keeps growing and growing and growing to a nearly unmanagable situation.
i get a little excited about bucking the trend + foregoing tradition.  but dyeing easter eggs with a mom, a dad, and a little sister had me doing somersaults.
i'm a planner.  an obedient slave to my calenadar. but a really spontaneous traveler {peru in july, anyone?}

i'm also really funny.
really capable.
and really good in the kitchen.

just call me miss independent. 


whoooooo are you?
take some time, think about it.
blog about it. 
then come back and gimme gimme gimme some link love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger