tattoos

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Randy Jackson


Jen here...Bestie Jen. Music snob Jen. 

I am doing this post in honor of the yellow Nixon watch.

Start Rant.

Randy Jackson.

I am DONE with Randy Jackson.

Like I already was annoyed with the name dropping and the facial expressions and the Abercrombie Men's Cardigans.

But this week was the FINAL and I mean FINAL straw.

Now I like James, I mean the blue and white striped tank was a low...but I like James. 

So when he sang "Heavy Metal" I was Jazzed...and THEN to top it all off.

Zakk Wylde

Heavy Metal guitar playing legend.

And then it all came crashing down...when Randy opened his friggin mouth.

"I mean yo dog then you got Zakk Wylde one of the greatest guitar players ever...I mean he played for Ozzy...and that is where I see you James doing music like Ozzy and Avenge Sevenfold"

brakes screeching to a halt sound

EXCUSE ME RANDY JACKSON????? Did you just put Ozzy and Avenge Sevenfold in the SAME CATEGORY?

I am surprised Zakk Wylde did not come over, grab you by your sky blue watch, rip your arm off and SLAP you with it.

I mean I sat up from the couch and YELLED at Randy. How dare you think that Avenge Sevenfold even holds a candle to Ozzy.

And so Randy Jackson.....I say.....shut up.

SHUT UP.

End Rant.

p.s - if anymore proof is needed that Paul Mcdonald is a tool... he is dating Nikki Reed from Twilight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger