tattoos

Monday, April 25, 2011

the time i shamelessly beg you for money.

i slacked this year.
maybe i had a little more hop in my step last year because my mom was being cut to pieces and zapped with radiation.... as opposed to this year when she's just sicker than a dog from her cancer fighting meds. 

she's resilient, i tell you. 
sometimes i forget about the cancer adventure of 2010. 
kind of like how i forget that one year of my life she was paralyzed and had to learn to breath and walk and use her nervous system all over again.
when you're the most important woman in the world, you can let things like cancer and paraylsis get in your way...
there are things to do, chores to complete.
duh, cancer, didn't you know that?

but it's race for the cure time
{in two weeks!}

i can't think of a better way to celebrate mother's day weekend than to run for my mom.

join me, will you?
or you can just donate.  that's the shameless money-begging bit. but i really think it would be fun to have you there by my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger