tattoos

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

things i like:


... when someone emails me because they know i'll know the answer. like, "i need the perfect round tablecloth.  you're the best one for the job.  please tell me you've got this in your arsenal."

... when someone new comments on my blog with "your blog has become one of my favorites.  i'm coming out of hiding."

... when important people tell me that the things i find ridiculous and unnecessary really are ridiculous and unnecessary.

... when i think i know something and someone else thinks they know the same thing but different and the google/wiki search comes back and proves to us all that i'm right, yo. {all the while i'm secretly crossing my fingers under the table and hoping my confidence doesn't fail me....}

... when i'm smart enough to know when to walk away from a "discussion".

... when my "disucssion" partner apologizes.

pretty much, i like being awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger