tattoos

Monday, April 25, 2011

how late is too late for a housewarming party?

is five years too late?

my house turned five last week and i let it slip past me.

five years old... and this is how i treat it.
piles.  crafts.  mail.  ribbon + bows. cords.  unfinished projects.
i feel like i'm letting myself go.

the house has been good to me.
i've painted green walls, pink walls, reallly pink walls, teal walls, blue walls, and grey walls.
hired a wall paper installer.
i'm still sporting a $20 ikea kitchen table.
but paid to landscape my backyard... and i mow my very own lawn for the first time ever.
i plant seeds and reap fruits + vegetables from my very own garden.
i bought my first dust buster for this house.
and learned to change the air filters once a month.

but best of all, i control the temperature.

i freaking love this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger