tattoos

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Are you on something? Are you taking the pot..??"

I'm trying to write this blog while watching the crappy movie Cable Guy but am finding this movie too distracting. I really should just change the channel. I'm kind of flipping back and forth between Cable Guy and Resident Evil -- haha, quite the contrast in movies. There's nothing on tv tonite. I've been feeling inspired lately to redecorate the house, a few tweeks here and there, but mostly the purple room a.k.a. my personal hoarding/clutter room. Right now it's in the messier-than-hell phase:

Look, my suitcase is still out from my trip 3 weeks ago. I'm so bad for that; takes me a million years to unpack and put everything away. Jarred unpacks, puts his suitcase away, and washes all his clothes the day he comes home, lol.

Anyways, I went out for drinks tuesday night with friends and decided to be a bit more creative with my makeup, thought I'd try to re-create a look I saw in one of my new magazines.

The inspiration:

And my take on it:



I'm quite happy with the way my eye makeup turned out..!! Especially since I'm not that good -- I'm decent-ish but need to experiment more often. At least I think so. I did the eyes a bit different than the magazine photo, only cause I was going by memory -- I had forgotten my magazine at work that day :)

Check out this fabric I recently purchased. Can't wait for things to settle and to start crafting again.

And a random shot of my knick knacks:




I can't believe I just watched all of The Cable Guy...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger