tattoos

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pet Peeves

I thought it was fitting to do a blog about some of my pet peeves on a Monday. This might be a regular feature on here.  ;)

- I hate it when someone younger than me calls me "dear", and especially if it's girl; or even worse, "love". Unless you're an old Irish woman only then are you allowed to call someone that.

- Driving without using your turning signals. Sorry, I am not telepathic and do not know your next move. Also people who like to stop at imaginary stop signs. Or people who stop a cars length (or more..!!) behind other cars. Jarred and I joke all the time how funny it would be if we parallel parked in that space. While at a red light. I could probably write an entire blog on road rage alone. Moving on!

- When magazines place a celebrity under the worst dressed list all because they say her skin is too pale. Kristen Dunst usually gets this spot.

That's all. For now. But I will leave this entry on a positive note and recommend that you check out The Oatmeal if you haven't already. Guaranteed to make you laugh. No matter how crappy your day was.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger