tattoos

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

prognosis:


the html peeps that i keep in my back pocket think the blog's been hacked.
booooo.
that would explain the hits i see in analytics from bizarr-o sites like teethwhitening something or other or ukschooling yada. 

in the minute long lesson i got last night about how/why they hack, it seems that LOSERS like them {whoever "them" are} hack to use my name/blog/identity to post comments on other sites {like teethwhitening or ukschooling and the like}... leaving a footprint of my site on their sites... hence the traffic i have coming back to this sweet place.

what i don't understand, though, is whyyyyyyy the fools felt it necessary to dive into the coding of my blog to mess up my formatting. all that hard work from blog girl jenna! the nerve!  take my name, my address, my identity - whatev.  make your comments on sites no one reads anyway. i don't really care. but don't mess around right here. how annoying.

we're working on it. slowly. it's going to take a while.
maybe it's a non-issue to everyone else.
but the mary poppins in me is not happy with the disheveled state of this space.

hey, creep loser web surfer phantom coward commenter: get a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger