tattoos

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

i have not stopped talking since 9 a.m.

i feel a little bit like the teacher on charlie brown.
"wa wa wa wa, wa wa wa wa, wa wa wa wah."
or like, a public involvement coordinator or something. 



from meeting to meeting to phone call to conference call to meeting to debrief or download ... it's been non stop today. my jaw hurts and my mouth is dry and i was tired of the sound of my own voice hours ago.
{haters: take advantage and insert joke here.}

and just now, as i say hello to maria from the cleaning crew, my voice is hoarse and i barely have the vocal power to say "hiiii maria!... muy bien. y tu?"
honestly, we practice our best gingo spanish to her and she laughs at us every night.

so let it be known and let it be documented: there is a limit to my communication skillz. and i hit it today.



i'm dreaming of south beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger