tattoos

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

who what where when why wednesday.

q:

what's your sleeping situation?

a:

stomach sleeper
no pillow
thinnest blanket possible



i can't wait for the day i sleep well through the night without waking up in complete pain and kinks in my neck.
i've tried every kind of pillow... feathers and foam, the 6 inch pillow, the kind so squishy it mushes up to a ball of nothing, the $125 doctor approved pillow, the costco pillow, the target pillow, the tj maxx pillow.  i have 12 pillows on my bed, 4 on the guest bed, and the rest are in the closet. i've tried them all and they all leave me hurt in the morning. 

so i sleep without one at this point. 

i'm a hard core stomach sleeper.  it's my happy place. 

and there's nothing worse than falling asleep hot. i feel like i'm suffocating. i sleep with a sheet at most. sometimes on top of all the covers entirely.  i've tried sleeping in the middle of my bed... since, you know, i have the whole thing to myself.  but i gravitate back to the edge, without fail, every night.

when i moved to salt lake after college, my uncle gave me a mattress and box springs.  probably very old.  but the memory foam makes it all better. i melt in my bed like butta. every night.

and, of course, no matter what the arrangement or pillow sitch, sleeping in a hotel bed is a better night's sleep than my bed will ever be.

what are your sleeping requirements?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger