tattoos

Monday, March 28, 2011

self portraits are THEWORST.

.... but they're all a part of the deal with the warby parker take home frames.
wp wants you to take pictures, upload them to their facebook page, and they'll give you their opinion on 'em all.

"try on your glasses liberally, show them to friends and family and get comfortable with them"
direct instructions from the website.
and i'm an obedient girl.

.... which means i had to take pictures of myself.
some people do it with such ease.
those people make me nuts.

in fact, just tonight, robin and i had this exchange:
robin:  "i may have spent a considerable amount of time trying to perfect the blogger's art of taking one's picture in the bathroom mirror."
aubry:  "that is SO FUNNY. my evening is devoted to warby parker take home self portraits.  seriously, i've been worried about it all day."

let's get one thing straight.  i refuse to make kissy faces, bright eyed faces, fake surprised faces, or any face for that matter.

i was raised by scott bennion - a man with a zero tolerance policy regarding the matter.  once, he sent me a facebook message to the tune of:
"i saw some pictures of so-and-so with a girl hanging on him. my thought is girls that tag themselves in photos sticking their tongues out and making weird faces are sickening. it makes me want to puke."

so..... the fact that i even had to smile into a camera BY MYSELF brought me great shame.

my phone is full of 3298462 pictures of my face.  i was dyyyyyying.  it's so painful for me.

but here they are:


  



WHICH ONE SHOULD I BUY?
please say orange.






worst blog post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger