tattoos

Monday, August 30, 2010

my.office.


This is a picture of my office. The Little Pink Tea Pot is for my green tea - this is not just the green tea you buy in a supermarket that is mass produced and comes in little tea bags, but this is the real deal green tea from the mountains in China. A friend of mine gave it to me to try out, she is a Tea Guru who grew up on a tea farm, it comes in a compact ball and looks like this...

I am actually drinking some of it right now!! Yummy.

I am very happy in my little office, there aren't too many people around me and I can pretty much do what I want - at the moment it's mostly blogging!!
The sounds I can hear around me at the moment are mostly ladies speaking Arabic to eachother (I really wish I understood Arabic, I think it would make life in Oman a lot more entertaining!!), a cell phone ringing and the soft noise of my computer. Life in the corporate office is not so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger