tattoos

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Michael Jackson, always in our hearts.


Hello everybody! :) As you know...today is a legendary day. 29 august was the day when our ''King Of Pop'' was born. I used to name him ''King of Souls'' because he did something that none of us has the courage to do. He helped millions of people who needed help. All the time. He created soul songs. Once he said :'' I can't sing something I don't feel''. He created a style that we all appreciate now and brought back good taste. Even he hasn't a happy childhood, he still found the energy to smile every time. He loved children. He wanted them to have the childhood he never had. I really appreciate what this person did in his life...he tried to change something. He wanted a world healed.It's really hard for me to write...I was never good at speeches. If I had more time, I would write much more. [excuse my english if I made some mistakes :)...I'm working on it]. So...Rest In Peace, Michael! Wonderful voice. Can not be matched. Thank you for everything and God bless you. We love you! P.S. : He's music will live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger