tattoos

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dunedin sucks..

It's been a quiet week here in dunedin,I've been out riding but haven't meet up with anyone.... Apart from hanging out with Mr B & luke at mosgiel ramp it's been rather boring! So in my search for why i don't like dunedin,Here's some random shit i found on google about dunedin!


K.F.C South Dunedin - SUCKS

Partner & i decided lets be naughty and have KFC for tea, well the burger my partner was served was "COLD" so he took it up only to be told he couldnt have a fresh burger and the best they could do was "RE-HEAT" it in the microwave. So i ended up arguing with the girl at the counter until finally they gave us a new FRESH burger.

I mean COME ON!

Crap service!


Sitting in front of the heater having my breakfast, it's freeezingg! Hate Dunedin weather!

mmm i know a few good places there for coffee.... but most places have at least one decent place for coffee =) i hate dunedin

I am freezing. I hate dunedin.

My Mum had nails done at Erban spa in #dunedin, Very bad. She had to get them redone by my wife. #fail

@Jbiebsandco well your not missing out on anything here lol I hate Dunedin! Its soo boring and small! Lmao.

Octagon free wifi too expensive to use: real slow con, lengthy complex questionaire rego, #fail #dunedin back to 3G #vodafone


Ugh I hate dunedin. They think they're so big and cool that their new world supermarket needs a fucken hair dresser in it! WTF?

sinkhole in dunedin sucked up driveway and walkway next to house. all while homeowners were out to dinner.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger