tattoos

Saturday, August 28, 2010

my first blog.a new chapter.muscat.oman.

I moved to Muscat, Oman on the 21st April 2010.
This is a new chapter in my life; a new adventure, a new experience, a new journey. I am here to push my limits, learn new cultures, meet new people, try new things, find the adventurous person inside me, explore a country, and one day go home knowing more.
I have been in Oman for just over 4 months now and it has been an interesting experience. It took me exactly 102 days to find a job and start working, and I have just only recently got my residence card - what an experience. Oman forms part of the Middle East and is an Arabic country like the rest, where everyone is Muslim. Oman is a beautiful country with a very rugged landscape; there is the rocky mountains and the most stunning turquoise blue ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger