tattoos

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

money.money.money.

I have been living in Oman for 133 days, 102 days of unemployment!! and 133 days of no income...
My first Omani Pay Cheque is going to enter into my HSBC Bank account tomorrow - that makes me very happy. BUT what makes me very sad is that most of it is going to disappear within days of appearing! I am finally able to contribute (to Luke) to rent, and furniture, and the big flat screen television, and water and electricity and the maid, and for myself, my car. After all those expenses I am left with next to nothing, and that makes me sad!
Reasons for being sad:
1. Walking through the shopping mall with eyes the size of saucers as I gaze at all the stunning shops with the most beautiful clothing and shoes. But with no money, no extra clothes or shoes.
2. My hair needs serious attention, I am thinking a complete make-over, change the colour, change the style. But with no money, no hair-do!
3. With no money, no extravagance or luxurious luxury.

I suppose that is life, and money REALLY shouldn't get me down, there are other important things that will make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger