tattoos

Monday, April 26, 2010

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

bah! 
do you see this? 
do you see the charm and wonder of it all?  
can you sense my covetous little eyeballs waaaaanting all of it?

i want it all.

i remember sitting in my criminal justice class {i took that class?  whaaat?} my sophomore year of college, bored out of my mind, doodling "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine..." on the margin of the college ruled lined spiral notebooks.  i bet if i looked hard enough, i'd find my doodles.  i remember being pretty impressed at the cuteness of it all.  especially given the criminal justice aspect of it all.  crime on the brain?  sing a love song.

that song reminds me beaches.  cici bloom singing to victoria.
my childhood fav.

sugarboo's the name... they do amazing things.
they're on sale today at hautelook.

mmmm..... what shall i buy?......







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger