tattoos

Monday, June 21, 2010

say cheeeeese!

not sure why... but lately, i've come under super scrutiny from my people for my all-teeth, all-the-time smile. {the same smile i've been sporting since 1981, mind you}.
top and bottom teeth... no matter the condition.

surprise picture? i'm smiling.
no one else is ready? i'm smiling.
everyone's cranky? i'm smiling.
with all my teeth.

back off, yo. that's just how i am.

we were never that family that took pictures of every occassion {and never ever during the non-occassions}
i can't figure out who taught me that showing all my teeth was part of the say cheese package.

so during a reality check/moment of insecurity, i checked the digital library... and sure enough. all-teeth, all-the-time.

i mean... what's a girl to do?
practice in the mirror?
no.
that's dumb.

the real testament? i can spy all 32 teeth during even the most un-glamorous moments.

example:

1. while running in the heat of the day.


2. while eating pizza.

3. during a torrential rain storm.

4. while eating breakfast at 6 am in the middle of the mexican jungle.

5. at an nkotb concert.

6. holding someone else's child.


7. surrounded by cowboys in fillmore, utah

8. after more rain. days and days of rain.

9. while eating. duh.


10. doing nothing at all.

11. while channeling my inner teen-bop.

12. while skipping states to channel my inner teen-bop years after acceptable teen-bop channeling.

13. while rocking the red lips on easter morning.
14. while taking pictures of beautiful things.
apparently, it's hereditary. the nephews have inherited the same prob.

*since posting pictures of myself is, like, my favorite thing ever... consider my 2010's self-portrait quota filled*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger