tattoos

Sunday, June 20, 2010

packing and unpacking.

the packing has begun.
two large suitcases. one small suitcase. one backpack.
one suitcase is finished. has been weighed. is about two pounds overweight. and staying that way.
one small suitcase is finished. filled with pottery and underpants and shirts. is very heavy but i will have to make it look very light. it's one of my carry ons.
i bought a backpack for my brother. i'm bringing it as my second carry on. it has to hold my laptop and two cameras and purse stuff.
one last suitcase is half full...or more. just need to pack shoes and a few more clothes.

i can't believe that we leave on saturday!
almost time to go!

the next few days are sure to have me packing and unpacking. packing and unpacking. packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger