tattoos

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

am I ready to graduate??

it hit me today. i have 2.5 days of kindergarten left. only 2.5 days!!! maybe i'm not ready to graduate to grade 5?! i love my kids so much. i love getting hugs when i want them, i love the jokes that they think are funny, i love that they need me, i love that they are learning and growing so much, i love how close they have all become, i love kindergarten!

i'm sure i'll love grade 5 too. but it's scary. i guess change is always scary. and this is a big change. of course, thinking about this today made me a little teary-eyed...friday is going to be a tough one but i know i will see them again in august. i can promise you that i will be making frequent stops in the grade one classes for hugs next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger