tattoos

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

work by numbers.


99 missed calls {it caps out right there}
22 voicemails on my cell
52 unread emails in my inbox
3 places i should be at once at 1 p.m. tomorrow

33 onlines modules completed
{cash and accrual accounting, anyone?}
2 webinars down
3 tests passed
11 modules to go
1 more webinar
3 more tests
and
1 board interview
... before i'm a certified project manager
{it's impressive i promise}

2 proposals submitted this week with my name on them
{good luck to us!}

124 oz of diet coke consumed during working hours
3 near cursings each day when i do a battery pull on my phone to re-boot
9 days until my new phone arrives and life is easy again

and

8 days {that can't pass me by fast enough} before i'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger