tattoos

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

who what where when why wednesday.

q:

what's your hidden talent?

a:

the ability to say more than you.

i can reply to a one-line email with a thesis.
i fill all 160 characters of my text messages.
EVERY TIME.
i can carry-on over the phone with just an occassional "uh-huh" on the other end of the line.
and thanks to my steel trap memory,
i remember every detail of every conversation
resulting in my killer ability to tell a story in just three hours or more

i also have this ability to be super eloquent with my words when i'm mad.
you know how you always think of the things you WISH you could have said when all is said and done?
yeah, those things... they come to me in the moment...
and then i say them.

so maybe my hidden talent is called honesty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger