tattoos

Sunday, May 16, 2010

a candy problem.

i reached into my "junk cupboard" {kind of like a junk drawer... except bigger} this morning to grab a recipe from my recipe box.
but i couldn't find it.

why?

because my junk cupboard has been commandeered by candy.
how did it get there?
who put it there?

oh yeah, there was that one wedding... with pixie sticks and sour belts and lollipops.
and the peppermint candy cupcakes i made for greg's birthday.
the lifesaver cupcakes i made for andy's.
and the chocolate caramel surprise cupcakes i made for julie's.
hot tamales are a standard.  to be shared with popcorn.
and sugar daddy's for popcorn {compliments of mattie}
church treats {to keep me happy and quiet}
and ghiradelli's chocolates from my christmas stocking.

at least i take my vitamins...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger