tattoos

Monday, May 24, 2010

europe, part i.

my new friend ashlee posted pictures of last year's trip to europe.
she went to spain, while i went to switzerland
but otherwise, i recognized all of the amazing places in her pictures.

it's been two years since my passport was lucky enough to pass through charles de gaulle.
but i wasn't a blogger way back when, so my outlet for photo sharing was pretty limited.
so... this week is brought to you by air france and the underwriter of my international food and lodging - my mother.

city #1: lausanne, switz

home of my oldest brother, matt.
also, home of the olympics,
lake geneva,
killer shopping,
delicious chocolate,
and a swiss franc exchange rate that was so not in our favor










next up, a train ride through the alps to portofino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger