tattoos

Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Thoughts...

  • Sean and Christa arrive in less than 48 hours. That's right - we're down to hours, not days! So excited to see them and it's going to be like Christmas when they arrive cause we've asked for so much stuff from home!
  • I just finished writing my article for the newspaper from back home. I'll post the link when it's available.
  • Lindsay and Phil got engaged! and two weeks ago Kathleen and Simon got engaged! Seems that love is in the air! Blow some of that air my way... ;)
  • The Japanese dollar store - which I love - let me down tonight. I wanted something for my class, I had seen it there before, and tonight it was all gone. Why dollar store, why?! I always spoke so nicely of the dollar store!
  • We are going to Hoi An this weekend. The "tailored clothing" capital of Vietnam. I should be looking in magazines and picking out stuff to get made....maybe I'll go do that now.
  • Tonight we watched an episode of "The Rules of Engagement". It's hilarious. If you haven't seen it, you should watch an episode. So funny!!
  • This Friday we have student led conferences with our SK kids for the first time. I'm sure they will do fine but we have a lot of work to do before then and I feel like there is never enough time! This week we are studying Australia and Korea and will go for a field trip to do Tae Kwon Do. There is no time to prepare for meetings with all this fun happening!
  • We have a week long holiday in May and haven't decided where to go yet. Suggestions welcome!
All of this running through my brain. Maybe I'll just go to bed and ignore it all for now. I love my bed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger