tattoos

Monday, March 22, 2010

The DREADED "Seating Plan"!!!


It happens as early as Kindergarten. They don't want to sit with certain people, they want to sit with other certain people. They have made their alliances and there is no going back! Until....dun, dun, dunnnn, the teacher (mean, mean teacher) rearranges the seating plan and it just doesn't quite suit everyone.

In my class I have one little Vietnamese girl, we'll call her V, she doesn't want to sit with the Koreans because they always speak Korean to each other. Then there is N, the "popular" boy who EVERYONE wants to sit with. And don't forget NA who can't get along with S or M. And NA and SO need to sit with the TA. What about K, and L who need to be separated but want to be together. Or SH and KJ my two Japanese students. It's like an intricate puzzle that needs to be solved and there is simply no way of pleasing everyone.

Well, I've taken a stand. I changed things up and I think it's going to work. All you teachers out there, I know you can relate. I'm telling you, this seating thing has changed the life of SKB today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger