tattoos

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

who what where when why wednesday.

q:



who's the worst blogger in blogger universe?



a:



just kidding.

{don't answer that.}


real q:


what are you thankful for?



real a:


i am thankful for:



free mobile to mobile, international travel capabilities, protective and caring brothers, this crafty city i live in, clever minds, my dvr {and thus reality television and pop culture}, magazine subscriptions, a reliable mode of transportation, families that aren't really my family but take care of me as if they're really my family, a savvy and dynamic mother who thinks outside of the box and can make just about anything happen, indoor plumbing and hvac, the ability to choose and the ability to discern between right and wrong, the people who taught me those things throughout my life, a reliable job that i love more than you love yours, an able mind, limbs that move and guts that function the way they should, a dad that calls his only girl "just to hear her sweet voice", frequent flyer miles, my kitchen-aid, protectors, the blessings that come from obedience to my covenants, flower headbands {feather ones too, i s'pose}, the megaplex theater - seats f16 f17 to be exact, people who laugh at the funny things i say, pajama pants from target, a double dose of talent from both gene pools, pretty paper, real mail, the world wide web, the truth, the truth, the truth.

the truth, yo. i've got the truth... and i'm thankful for it.

that, and cute nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger