tattoos

Friday, November 20, 2009

mix tape.

once again - a post without pictures. i apologize.... kind of.

on a rushed morning a couple weeks back, i was unsuccessful in my initial attempt to find an old burned copy of david gray's first album, so i ended up bringing my ENTIRE cd collection {who really listens to cd's anymore??} into work.

hundreds and HUNDREDS of cd's.

and, oh what fun i've had with my old mix tapes.

today's playlist is titled "aubry #1" - original, eh? - and it is QUITE the eclectic mix:

1. gone til november - wyclef jean
2. the shape of my heart - backstreet boys
3. intergelactic - beastie boys
4. steal my kisses - ben harper
5. waiting on an angel - ben harper
6. do you believe - cher
7. ants marching - dmb
8. arms open - creed {i am so mad about this}
9. crash into me - dmb
10. thank you - dido
11. stand by your man - dixie chicks, live at the lilith fair
12. strong enough - sheryl crow {once again, so mad about this}
13. crazy for this girl - evan and jaron {one hit wonder, anyone?}
14. wonderful tonight - eric clapton
15. a.m. radio - everclear {yeah, everclear}
16. when you come back to me again - garth brooks
17. it was your song - garth brooks
18. play that funky music white boy - wild cherry
19. black balloon - goo goo dolls


yeah, that's right. i've had excellent taste in music all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger