tattoos

Friday, November 13, 2009

happy {XXth} birthday to my mother.

today is my mom's birthday... which means she was just barely another year older when she gave birth to me - her middle child and only girl.


if you know the bennion's well at all... you know a pre-"scott bennion buys a nikon" photograph is hard to come by. but someone dug up this sweet mom and jeff photo {circa 1979} a few months back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA.

you're sweet.
and super dynamic.
you taught me about horton.
you taught me to love diet coke.
and to have really good taste.
you taught me to never settle.
or to put up with other people's crap.
you're a really good travel companion.
you don't even look like a grandma.
{those creams do wonders.}
you taught me that charity never faileth.
you even taught me how to celebrate.
and, above all, you give me really good material for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger