tattoos

Sunday, November 8, 2009

the family that's not really my family. but, kind of is...

when i was 12, i started babysitting for the hartwell family... 16 years later - here we are.

noah, bristyl, me, joy, and kaden.
{missing - taryn, sierra, and maeci.}
{also missing, but not missed - laythe.}

these are the people who brought me on family vacations... the ones who paid me $8 for 3 hours of "tending" in 1996... the mom who taught me most all of my kitchen skills... and the kids i made 786435167 boxes of macaroni and cheese for...

of course, they're all grown now. and way cooler than i am. but, thankfully, they still love me... and jump up and down with excitement when we get to see each other.

these people do hard things. harder things than i ever saw coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger