tattoos

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

weekend craft projects.

not only is andi my best concert date, she's also my best diy weekend project doer. 
we pin, we bookmark, and dog-ear the pages... saving all the good stuff for our weekends together.
there's not anything a trip to lowe's, hobby lobby, and some painter's tape can't tackle in my mind with andi by my side. the feelings mutual, eh, andi?


first project - painting of the fan blades. andi first saw a chevron diy on pinterest, and because stripes are infinitely easier than chevron, we striped it.

i assure you the measuring was an exact science.




so exact... it looks like this when the blades are whipping.


project number two: 
harrison's canvas.

inspiration from the horton canvas and bestie jen's peter pan canvas for baby navy's nursery.




and now it's my turn.  i'll let the projects collect and when the weather is good, andi can come slave away with me.

good deal, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger