tattoos

Friday, December 30, 2011

i must be crazy.

... for a couple reasons.

1.  i watched the girl with the dragon tattoo - twice now. and i read the book. and i saw the swedish version. it's a twisty movie, but holy smokes, that girl is my kick-a hero.

2.  instead of doing anything wild and thrilling on new year's eve, i think i'm going to take the next 72 hours and clean my house. the "clever ideas" board i've been pinning to is overloaded with so many good ideas, i'm about to burst. the guest room could use some major love and i think this weekend is the weekend to do it. i might try my hand at hanging wallpaper, too.  and stripping paint on my doors.  and staining furniture.

  i'll begin by painting a wall.
i'll organize my crafts - which might take the whole of my weekend. eek.

hang a vertical bookshelf - all i'd need to do is paint a 2x4 and some squares of wood {let's hope those are easy to find...}, find a stud in the wall and get serious with my drill.

make some wall art - to put my new washi tape to good use.

and more wall art - easy peasy, so long as i'm good with my nails the first go around... 

and i think i'll clean the bathroom.

3.  oh, and i answered the call to speak in church on sunday morning.  i should spend some time pouring over those thoughts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger