tattoos

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time to pack your Parka and Insulated Boots!

What is it about my recent cravings lately to take a vacation within coldness, snow, coldness, igloo's, more coldness, winter coats, and coldness. And where is this charming place, you ask. Finland!! That's right boys and girls, today we're packing our bags and 20-million layers of warm clothing and travelling to Hotel Kakslauttanen in Saariselkä, Finland -- Igloo Village!!





You have to admit that this looks pretty neat. But first you have to be a big fan of THIS:


Luckily I am -- and even then I might need more convincing myself. However, it would be cool to go to Finland...

ps: I got this idea from watching my favourite lunch-time show -- Price Is Right. HAHAA!





xoxoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger