tattoos

Saturday, September 18, 2010

the.unsurely.fringe.


I went to the hair dresser on Thursday to have a hair cut, recently I have been going through a bit of a "I want to change my look" kind of stage and therefore I asked her to cut a fringe. Well she did so, this is the first time I have had fringe in my life so far. I kind of like it, I am not 100% sure, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's just admin and sometimes it's just sitting in your face. I am glad I did it, but I am not sure if I will cut it again....
It is really easy to just clip it back or wear a head band but with my fringe I really feel like a gypsy caught in a corporate office. People are saying I look "younger" and "cute" etc etc etc.... I am not sure about my fringe??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger