tattoos

Sunday, September 26, 2010

an intervention.


i'm serious about this oprah thing... i've GOT TO get on this season. i'm not stopping short and settling for tickets to sit in the audience. i've gotta be on that side of the camera.

imagine it. i'd buy something new. and oprah's people would work their hair and makeup magic on ME.

short of writing in to tell the world how ricky martin changed my life {but believe me, he has} jen and i are checking in with oprah everyday.

and just this morning, it hit me. a mascara intervention. my bobbi brown girl ashlee fell OVER yesterday when i told her i added a fourth mascara to the routine, told me i was ridiculous, then sold me another.

an oprah worthy problem, yeah?

i'd invite you all. at least a remote appearance via skype...

"dear aubry, your mascara addiction has affected my life negatively in the following ways..."

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger