tattoos

Monday, September 20, 2010

my.very.own.craft.room.


Today I am dreaming about having my own home with my very own "Craft Room" otherwise known as a creatives' study or a play room for adults or a workspace where crafty things are made. I want to collect all my odds and ends, bits and pieces, tits and tats and keep them all together (in an orderly mess of boxes and storage compartments) in my craft room.
Things I want in my craft room:
My MacBook Pro, an awesome L shaped desk, a comfy rolling chair, big windows with a beautiful view (hopefully of the Natal Midlands, South Africa), colourfully painted walls, a few pin boards, a sewing machine (not that I know how to sew, but I will learn!), and a book shelf full of lovely inspiring books.

AND all colours and sizes and types of .... buttons, ribbons, papers, pens, khoki's, paints, paint brushes, scissors, glues, pencils, crayons, markers, colours, beads, wool, materials, canvases, glitter, precious stones, and so much more!

Here are some pics of awesome craft rooms that inspired me:

This craft room belongs to LolaDee from Things I fell in love with today blog.

Oh what a lovely and happy and exciting dream to dream on this glorious afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger