tattoos

Friday, September 10, 2010

make up your mind, woman!

the wallpaper saga continues.
first, this morning, my google reader blessed me with design*sponge's top 50 wallpaper sources.
as if i need 50 more places to distract my wallpaper decision!

and then caitlin wilson showed me this house...
with this wallpaper.


now, i thought i had my mind made up.
but then i found another one i liked better that threw me back into the world of indecisiveness.

and just when i think i'm going to class up my house with something a little more refined...
... maybe, something more grown up...
something reels me back
keeps me out of the box and funktified.
... like the frame wallpaper.


why not go this route?
$300/roll vs. $40/roll is a REALLY compelling reason...


it would become an art piece in and of itself.
no need to decorate the space.
and it would certainly cooperate with my itch for constant redecoration.
travel photos.
family.
loved ones.
personal artwork.

... the possibilities.


and besides...
this seems like one of those things people aren't brave enough to put in their own house...
... one of those things they admire about the magazines or parade of homes...

but i'm the fearless one.
i'm the one y'all look to to do this kind of stuff with my space.

i'm ordering it now.
like, NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger